Tim North is a writing trainer who has been teaching for thirty-five years.
He has extensive experience writing and delivering practical workshops in Australia, South-East Asia and the Middle East. His feedback from government and industry clients is consistently high.
Tim has been the proprietor of Scribe Consulting since 1998. His background is a diverse one and includes:
- over twenty years delivering writing training to government and industry through Scribe Consulting;
- over twenty years teaching in the engineering faculty of Curtin University of Technology (eleven years full time);
- providing on-site training for large resource companies;
- the development of highly regarded training courses;
- working as a technical writer for local companies;
- copy editing and proofreading for the academic, government and industry sectors; and
- providing training-needs analysis.